- All presentations must be prepared in English using Microsoft Office Power Point 2007 or older versions only.
- Presentation files must be submitted in a CD or USB pen drive; speakers are encouraged to bring backup files of their presentations.
- To ensure compatibility, all speakers must submit their files to the Secretariat at least four (4) hours before their presentations.
- Use of personal laptops for presentations are discouraged.
- Each speaker is allocated fifteen (15) minutes for the presentation and another five (5) minutes for a question & answer session.
Wednesday, 4 April 2012
Instructions for Oral Presenters
All presentations are required to follow the guidelines below: